Monday, March 24, 2003

Insert bundt pictures here
I completely forgot to put the pictures of the bundts up on the site this weekend. I will do it tonight, I promise! The cakes were a big hit and there was much asking for the recipes and seconds and thirds, which always confirms that people actually liked them and weren't spitting stuff into their napkins. There were even a couple of pieces left for hubbie to try!
The weekend was rainy and grey, perfect for catching up on sleep and being a lump. We went to see the accountant (tax time!) and did some house work. Sunday I downloaded the 30-day trial version of Paint Shop Pro's photo organizer. I now have about half of my photos in the searchable database. The program also allows you to burn cds of slideshows that you can play back on a DVD player. That will probably come in handy for sending hundreds of kiddie pictures to the grandfolks!
I dreamed last night that I had the baby. It was a cartoon baby, very expressive and seemed to know what was going on. Steve and I were in a pharmacy because we realised that we had no baby supplies at home - no diapers, etc. We were staring at a long aisle of diapers (it must have been about 12 feet high) trying to figure out which ones to get. The baby was looking at us like we were stupid, but seemed good natured in general.

No comments: