Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Fashion police
Feeling decidedly sleepy today. Perhaps it's the slow down at work again, but I'm ready for a snooze! It's a beautiful, if cold, sunny day out, and I bet you that there are sunbeams just waiting to be napped in. I think that I was just channeling one of my cats.....
Scott, my favorite brother-in-law, sent a video tape with more Six Feet Under, he's so cute! We even have the first episode of this season! He's single ladies!! He's also able to dress himself properly.
My office mate is heading off to near Dallas this week for business. I think that I have managed to talk him out of packing his regular wardrobe, which consists of jeans (too tight, too short, with bleach stains on the back) and t-shirts and sweatshirts that he's seems to have had since he was 18 (all ill-fitting, with holes, and in unflattering colours). I can't think of anyone who would show up to represent their company dressed like that, am I wrong?

No comments: