Monday, February 18, 2002

Back to the Monday
I had a great weekend. Kuan came up Friday and Maggie came over and we had supper and gabbing the better part of the evening. We got up Saturday and lazed about until Kuan left to spend some time with a couple of other friends. I saw her again Sunday and went over to Maggie's for supper. Steve was a wonderful host and made breakfast and cleaned up after us. He stopped by a game store and won a Buffy the Vampire Slayer t-shirt that was a promo for the card game. He promised that I could wear it too :-)
Steve job news: He got a call Friday from another company that might want to hire him for a permanent position for more money. I'm waiting to hear the latest update, should be today......
Listening to Dido - No Angel, I really like this cd, there's so many different styles on the cd, it's difficult to pin her down. The lyrics are nice as well. What's everyone else listening too lately?

No comments: