Monday, February 11, 2002

Back to work!
I didn't sleep that well last night. The wind was really blowing last night and our bedroom window rattles, so I kept waking up. Still, not like I have mentally challenging work today, so it could be worse. Had a pretty good weekend. Went up to the townies on Saturday and visited the folks. An old friend of the family gave us our wedding gift-a painting of the Lachine lighthouse and landing on wood. It's really nice. The artist finally finished it and got it to her. We visited and Mom made a ham (!) and then we jumped into the car and headed back to Mtl. We got home, changed, and then left for a Indian restaurant where Irene was celebrating her birthday. We had a great time! Afterwards, we went back to her house and had cake and played with the kitten. Sunday we cleaned the house, I made cookies and we had nice visits with Elizabeth and Samuel, and Francois. Francois came by to play some games with Steve. All in all, a very nice day.
Steve update: He's doing good and has two interviews lined up this week!
Weird dream: I dreamt that Steve was showing me Lord of the Rings action figures and kissing my shoulder.......any idea what that one means?

No comments: