Friday, February 22, 2002

Canadian Women Olympic Hockey Players Rock!!!!!
Let's hear it for our ladies, they really know how to do it! Congratulations on your spectacular win and being gracious even when the ref was calling penalties on everything!

Friday!!
Wheeee, almost over for another week! I had a very quick week of work actually, can't complain. My officemate and I finished a project that was supposed to take 10 days in two, so I started in on some other stuff. Unfortunately, I didn't know that someone else was working on the same stuff and so I ended up wasting two hours. Ugh! Now I have to find more stuff to do this afternoon. We're heading over to Dave and Rebecca's housewarming party Saturday night, that should be a blast! They bought a great house in NDG a few months ago perfect for BBQs and social events. We are also planning a trip to Club Price because we are nearly out of toilet paper, that's how we know it's time to go to stock up on all things in bulk. Hopefully, we'll manage to get out without too much extra crap.

No comments: