Thursday, February 07, 2002

Dang!
Didn't have the right numbers on my lottery ticket, so I had to come back to work. Things are not going very well here. We have to have hundreds of files converted from Frame to HTML by Monday and the conversion isn't going well and I'm working next to my boss because my UNIX machine still hasn't materialized so I'm using his while he's on his PC. In the past few days, I've discovered that my boss swears ALL THE FREAKIN' TIME!!! It's not bad when I'm elsewhere, but sitting right next to him is a real pain in the a**.
I may actually be working this weekend...... go figure!
On the up side, I have a kickass lunch because almost no one was at the STC executive meeting and Steve brought home leftovers. I have turkey chili, cornbread, salad, and a tomato, spinach and feta wrap to go with my usual yogurt and carrots. In addition, there's also this really good dessert with chocolate, whipped cream and raspberries, but I didn't bring that with me. Thanks again to all the people who didn't show up......

No comments: