Tuesday, June 18, 2002

Grey day
Let me just say that we've all had enough grey skies and rain, if someone could flip the switch to warm and sunny we'd all be very appreciative. The weekend was pretty good, did some shopping, had dinner with friends, and went out to the townies for Father's day/my birthday. I was completely spoiled, the nicest surprise being the cabinet my folks made me for the deck. We're standing up next to it in one of the pictures from yesterday. We originally thought that it was for inside, but apparently they made it to endure the weather and even designed a handy place for the bbq tongs. Last night, Steve made lasagna and we sat down and watched the last bit of Harry Potter. After we were looking at the extra bits on the second DVD. I was trying to find deleted scenes, but all I found was little games and clips from the movie, it was very frustrating. We saw About a Boy on Friday, very good movie with absolutely no overacting. I recommend it, but you can wait for the video. We're going to see The Importance of Being Earnest tonight, Colin Firth, hee hee hee!

No comments: