Wednesday, June 26, 2002

Watching the lettuce grow
I had a very uneventful evening. I had planned on reading, but instead ended up spending a whole bunch of time in front of the computer. I planted some lettuce in between rain showers. I bought these seeds that are placed between two pieces of biodegradable paper. You don't have to worry about spacing them out. I liked them because for once I could see where the seeds were in the soil. We should see something in about two weeks. Lettuce is easy and fast, I like that in a vegetable. After a one week hiatus, I am returning to the gym tonight after work. I am calling upon my powers of guilt to get me back there increased by the fact that I ate out Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights, great big meals full of yummy calories and covered with creamy sauces and butter. Time to pay the elliptical trainer a nice, long visit.

No comments: