Monday, October 05, 2009

Day 3

Sunny! Coffee, oatmeal. Was inspecting the mirror damage when three Polish carpenter/drywall guys on their smoke breaks from my friend's downstairs apartment came out and figured out a way to at least secure it back to the car so that I can get back home before I replace it. Some days being a girl is the best thing ever. I've spent the morning lounging, writing, reading and not feeling guilty about it. I should wander out and walk up and down the street before it starts to rain again. My friend in upstate NY has cancelled that leg of my journey because she fears her husband may have the swine flu, but it so happens that my friend Lynda in Hamilton has a few evenings free and a sofa I can sleep on. There may even be some wine tasting in my future. Vacation salvaged!

No comments: