Saturday, October 10, 2009

Home!

Ok, so my last day was driving in the pouring rain back to Montreal and getting stuck in so much traffic going through TO that I skipped lunch and had a hypoglycemic meltdown on the Decarie. One of these days I will learn. Still, I got home and my kids did that running to me thing and I forgot everything else - they are that good! Had the evening with Naomi getting caught up with her glued to my side. They've gone to Ottawa today for a feast, so I popped out to the market for some food - apples, squash, leeks, carrots, tomatoes, peppers, cheese, I think there will be soup making this evening!
I had a great week away from the office and my city. One of the things that travelling enables me to do is find new ideas and interests. It doesn't have to be a long trip or a far trip to spark my enthusiasm. Thanks to my lovely hosts who allowed me to get out of my life for a few days - love you!

No comments: