Saturday, October 31, 2009

Four

girl

I know I say this every year, but where does the time go? When I look at your pictures from a year ago, I can see how much you have changed, you are now a little girl.
You love princesses and your favorite colour is pink. You want to tell me everything, and when you are trying to get my attention, after the third "Mamma", you shout, "Look at me!", and that cracks me up. You pick on your brother the way that only a little sister can, he protests, and then relents to your demands. Every night you wait until he's in bed and climb up and snuggle him and give him a big hug and a kiss, and I can feel your love for him.
You continue to see and feel and experience the world with your entire body, although sometimes you are shy now with strangers. You love being silly and making up songs with me and talking when we are cuddled up in bed in the morning. Sometimes you throw your arms around me and whisper in my ear, "You are my best friend", and my heart bursts with joy.
You are so perfect, so beautiful, so much of my life. I love you Nomi-noo.
Mamma

No comments: