Friday, August 09, 2002

Calendar says Friday!
The week has just whizzed by! Last night I stopped by Rebecca's place for a chat and to drop off my pledge for her run (there's still time to pledge people). I only see her kids once every six months or so, so they always look so different. The biggest change was that her son, who I've always thought was the strong, silent type, has suddenly found his gift of gab. He was talking up a storm yesterday! I promised that I would bring cookies for my fellow writers today. I ended up making cookies late last night and woke up this morning way more tired than I should have been. I think that the whirlwind week is catching up to me.
The good news is that the training material tested better than I thought it would and only needs minor changes as opposed to a major overhaul-yay!
After work I'm heading downtown to see Les Ailes, is it wrong to be so interested by a store? I suppose that it's not rampant consumerism if I'm more interested by the store itself than the goods being sold. Perhaps it's just because anything big and brand new in town is just such an oddity that you have to run out and see it before it goes bankrupt and closes. Speaking of which, we may head over to the AMC Forum for a movie afterwards.

No comments: