Monday, August 26, 2002

Sleepy Monday
What a nice weekend of doing almost nothing. Friday I left the office at noon and wandered around Ikea. Note to self: never go to Ikea when the fall semester is approaching. The place was crawling with university kids and their parents shopping for first ever apartment furniture. I've also realised that Ikea is also teeming with angry couples. If you're a psych major and want to do some research on relationships and stress, walk around any of the departments. I heard couples arguing about everything, it was fairly amusing. I got a footstool, a new rug for the kitchen, and a few Swedish krimskrams. After Ikea, I went to the gym and then home and just in time to meet Elizabeth. I had a great time too babe!
Saturday and Sunday were mostly spent in complete stillness, for some reason I didn't feel like doing much. I helped Steve a bit with his massive reorg of our library, but that was about it until Sunday afternoon. Sunday afternoon I went to reno depot and bought mdf shelving for the bedroom and started painting them, I also put up a magazine rack in the bathroom. For some reason, I only got brackets for two of the shelves, was I out of it or just stupid? Today I am tired and fuzzy despite the weekend of little activity, must wake up and get my brain in gear!!!

No comments: