Saturday, December 26, 2009

Keep in mind I love my dad

There's a famous Twitter feed called Shit My Dad Says, well, this is my version. Every year we go through this, and if I don't laugh, I might cry.

Things my Dad has discovered this Christmas, again.....

  • My stairs are too steep.
  • I have neighbours.
  • I have neighbours and he can hear them, and wonders what they are doing.
  • His incredibly expensive hearing aid only works if he takes it out of his bag and inserts it into his ear (I'm still waiting).
  • The kids talk fast.
  • The tv still functions at volumes under 20.
  • My ipod shuffle. Yes there's music on that little thing, it's not a radio.
  • Boris Karloff is the voice of the Grinch.
  • Lime-flavoured fizzy water.
  • I don't like cranberry sauce.
  • I only get two English tv stations, and I don't care.
  • I read a lot.
  • That temperatures and distances are given in metric.
  • I've always had that mole.
  • I don't need to know the weather, I can look outside and figure it out.
  • The number of electrical outlets in my house (there are not that many).
  • Pomegranates.
  • What I do for a living.
  • Hummus.

No comments: