Saturday, December 05, 2009

Perfect random mornings

Breakfast is done, kids are entertained, I am coffee'd, sun is shining.
Simple things, appreciating the uneventful. With all the things going on in my brain, it's nice to have pockets of nothing.
I finished the big project from last week on time, tonight I am going to the closing concert of the Bach festival at Notre Dame. I've never been to a concert there and I'm really looking forward to it.
I had a very nice dream last night. I won't go into details, but I think it was more of a hope, and realising that my subconscious is hoping is a very good thing. As I think we all know, there has been a lot of lingering doubt in my mind for awhile. That doubt has been slowly dissipating, clearing out of parts of my life in a chain reaction. I have time to do it all, and all the time in the world to get some things right in my life.
The smell of pine trees is making me smile lately. I think I could get used to Christmas tradition.

No comments: