Friday, June 08, 2001

Friday!
Well, this week has zoomed by! I will be glad to get home tonight and be able to just relax for a few hours. All week we've been running here and there and I've been getting nothing done around the house. Perhaps I will have the time and energy to clean a bit and pack a few boxes? We shall see.
The other writer here, Pascale, has made some interesting style choices to the documents. The big one is that all of the text is justified. I'm not sure why she thinks this is a good idea. She also centres all the graphics and everything is in Times New Roman. I'm not sure that I am able to justify text................ The other thing is that she uses phrases like "Click on OK" and "the blah-blah window is displayed". Anybody have any ideas on how I can encourage her to adopt a more conventional style without her getting mad at me? I really don't want it to come to that, she's nice, but I believe a tad defensive.

No comments: