Wednesday, June 06, 2001

Third day
So far, so good. I went out and had some girl drinks with Bill last night and discussed moving and procrastinating and of course our jobs. I made good and clear that the relationship between myself and the other writer here would be equal members of a team, I was not about to go back and relive my last year. I'm assuming that the other writer is just trying to be helpful, but I sometimes get the feeling that I am trying to be managed by her. I figure that I'll give us some time to get aquainted and for me to settle in and learn all the stuff that I have to learn about the company, procedures and products and if it keeps up after that, we'll have to have a talk. For now, I'll consider her very helpful and leave it at that. To my great delight, the receptionist here has shown me where she stores empty boxes which can be taken, she is my moving goddess.

No comments: