Monday, June 18, 2001

Seven days and counting...
My goodness but I have a lot of stuff to do this week! I have six days to have everything I own packed into boxes or things that can be toted by movingmen.....Arghhh!!! So far, I have packed up most of my books and some of the stuff in the kitchen that I'm not using. I still have the rest of the apartment. I also have to move the utilities. I already did the phone request, but I haven't heard back from them yet. Steve has to give me some info before I can transfer the Gaz and Hydro.
Good news! The two women that I saw Thursday are going to take the apartment! I'm thrilled to bits!
Had a great time at the STC banquet, I won an Indigo gift certificate! The food was good, but man was it hot, hot enough to boil a monkey's bum. Yesterday we went up to the townies and visted with the folks for Father's Day/my birthday. We had cake and presents and stuff. I got a router and a flexible shaft attachment for my Dremel.

No comments: