Friday, June 29, 2001

Man, am I tired
I woke up this morning and the accumulated stress and late nights hit me like a brick, I could barely get out of bed. Steve has the day off today and he's going to try to get some stuff organized. I don't have anything rush, so I might try to leave a bit early as well. I got almost everything at the old place last night. There's only a few little things and the ceiling fan, which I must take down today. Steve's brother and dad are arriving sometime Saturday evening. We have to have sleeping places before they get here, even if there are boxes everywhere. I am going to get a shower head today, I still haven't decided which one. Waterpik's got this one and this one that look pretty good. Decisions, decisions......
I found the microwave popcorn last night, life is good.

No comments: