Tuesday, June 19, 2001

Moving update
Day one of the packing week blitz has begun, my God I have a lot of crap! Got quite a bit of the den done and some more kitchen stuff that was hanging around. Will attempt to complete the den tonight (except the computer), which will give me a couple of flat spaces to use as work areas. It's so hard not to stop when you find a box of old birthday cards and letters......sigh....
It's going to be a hot, muggy day here with a possibility of a thunder storm tonight. I hope that the humidity isn't so bad for packing. I told my landlady about the new tenants and she seems pleased. I told her that they have to get a new fridge and she agreed, but not before giving me that 'I-can't-afford-it' look. The current fridge barely functions and has probably been around since Pearl Harbour. She's not going to lose any money if she buys a fridge every hundred years or so........

No comments: