Tuesday, June 12, 2001

Happy birthday to me!
Yay! I haven't had the usual ramp-up festivities, but this birthday is starting off pretty good. Normally, it would start at the beginning of the month, but I've been kinda busy. Steve gave me A Star Called Henry (Roddy Doyle), a wind-up Nibbler, a cd, Notes from the Vinyl Cafe and a nice card. Steve's folks got me some gift certificates, a t-shirt, and nice blue placemats and plastic cutlery. We're going out for supper tonight, Indian food!!
I have a training session for the next two days, should be interesting. I'll be learning about the company products and stuff. I wish that I had the day off, a woman will be coming to look at the apartment Thursday night and it's really in bad shape right now. There's boxes and cat hair and piles of junk every where! Eep!

No comments: