Friday, June 22, 2001

They shoot boxes, don't they?
Ok, last day before the weekend and the homestretch of the packing begins. The livingroom closet and much of the livingroom is now in boxes, ready to be taken away! Yay! I think that I will have enough boxes as well. There's still a lot of clutter around, but it's coming together nicely. We should be able to get into our new place tonight and maybe even do some cleaning. That would be excellent. I figured that I'll go over tomorrow afternoon and do some cleaning and stuff as well. I'm two minutes away from the new place. I'm taking Steve to St Bruno tomorrow morning and leaving him there to finish his packing and a couple of details in the bathroom. I can also bring over a couple of things that I don't want the movers to move. At some point I have to remove my bedroom ceiling fan and put back the old light. I can't remember how it was done in the first place, but I'm sure that I'll figure it out!

Happy Birthday Maggie!! Hey chickie, welcome to the club. I wish you a year of happiness and lots of love!!!! Have a great day!

No comments: