Friday, March 22, 2002

Brrrrrr!
It's a brilliantly sunny day, so sunny that I heard that there was a 20 car pileup this morning. I has nothing to do with it...... It's also cold, chillingly cold, the kind of cold that says, hey don't mind me, I'll just come right through that parka you got on. The sun is wonderful to feel and it is Friday, so I guess I should quit my bitchin'.
I need to get to a postoffice after work to mail some stuff out. The major thing? A parcel for my nieces that I should have sent out for x-mas, yes, I'm very embarassed. Luckily, they are both teens and are not crushed by my irresponsible attitude towards x-mas presents. I added easter candy and bunnies to make it a bit better. Why did I put it off for so long? Timing, money, general forgetfulness, it's finally getting done though!

No comments: