Tuesday, March 12, 2002

Tuesday, still editing.....
I admit that I'm starting to get tired off all this editing and I'm looking forward to finally making the changes in the actual documents. This may seem mundane to you, but I'm thinking it's looking heavenly right now :-)
Last night I made muffins and they don't taste like sawdust or soggy newspaper, so I consider that a job well done. I added cranberries which give them a bit of sour flavour. I also made some bread, gotta love that bread machine, we use it all the time!
In addition, I tuned into the new show, American Embassy. I think that Steve summed it up nicely when he described it as "Felicity goes to London". I had hoped that it would be kind of West Wingy, but the dialogue is poor and the drama is strained. Blonde cutie goes to London to work at the embassy, almost instantly finds herself with two sexy love interests (a CIA guy and a Lord). Her neighbour is a transexual with lots of nice clothes to lend her, and the American embassy looks like some kind of frat house. The episode ended with a sudden car bomb that came out of no where and killed a few honest, American citizens. Ugh! I can't believe that shows like this exist and they cancelled The Tick!! (Yes, I'm still obsessing about that)
Tonight I'm gonna make some cookies and do some reading.

No comments: