Wednesday, March 06, 2002

Whacky Tuesday
Ok, so it's not whacky, but that's how I'm marketing it to myself so that I stay awake and employed. Still working on the editing and finding tons of mistakes. This is what happens when you don't work with and editor. Last night Scott treated us to BBQ chicken because Windsor doesn't have any. Windsor does not make much in terms of good food. When Scott comes for a visit, he has smoked meat sandwiches, BBQ chicken, Greek food, Chinese, and goes home with a bag of bagels. I gues we are spoiled to have so many good restaurants in our fair city. Friday night, we're going out to an Iranian restaurant for Adriana's birthday. I've never been to one, so it should be an adventure.
Last night I also struggled with my computer and won. Scott purchased Civ III and it would not run on my computer. I updated the video driver and spent another two hours changing settings and upgrading and getting patches. It works now, yay! The strangest bug in the program occurred because I had more than 255 fonts installed. Bizarre, and what the hell do I need all those fonts for?

No comments: