Tuesday, March 26, 2002

Hi everyone! I'm too depressed to write anything interesting, I'm afraid, but since you ask, Dina:
The lockout (thank you for calling it that) is ongoing, and looks like it may last a while. The union has called a general assembly today but I couldn't go for family reasons. It's a very frustrating situation because I love my job, and I can't believe they pay me to do it. So I'm not the poster-gal for striking, even if I do understand what the union is fighting for. Mostly I feel like a pawn in a game, ie. I have no control over something that affects my life and the lives of my good friends tremendously. And it's friggin' cold out!!! Could we have a worse week to be on the picket line? The whole thing is so gross...And if I don't see a crocus or a daffodil soon my head is going to explode!

Happy Easter to one and all.

No comments: