Thursday, March 14, 2002

Sunshine!!
Another lovely, sunshiny day-what the heck am I doing inside? Didn't do much last night. For some reason, I've been feeling very tired lately. During the day, I have a ton of energy and plan to do very energetic things; when I get home, I can't possibly understand how I thought that I would have the energy to do anything. Lots of stuff to do at work this week and next week, I may have to do some overtime to get it finished. This weekend we are going to start removing wall paper from the diningroom.
Against my better judgement, I watched Survivor last night. Some of the characters are so pathetic that you wonder how the heck they got on the show. There's one girl who is obviously there for one reason: she's got a huge pair of fake boobs and wears almost nothing over them. The show's dumb, but the setting is beautiful! Makes me really want to get to a tropical island.

No comments: