Wednesday, March 20, 2002

%^&%$#@*!!!!! Snow
It's that time of year again, Spring was in the air, it was getting warm, the sun was shining....then boom, lots of snow! We got closer to 15 cm of snow Monday and I just heard on the radio this morning that we're supposed to get another 10cm today and more Thursday. Blech! I love snow when it comes in December, January, and February, but as far as I'm concerned, when it comes at the end of March and after it is a very unwelcome visitor. A couple of years ago we got 30 cm on April 9, my Dad's b-day, I remember it because I tried to drive up to the townships. It happens every year, I don't know why I'm so disappointed and surprised every time.
I'm pretty busy at work, I have a whole bunch of stuff to complete for Thursday. Despite the schedule and the amount of work to be done, it doesn't feel hectic here and I like that. Still, better get to it!

No comments: