Tuesday, July 10, 2001

Dina in sales, day 2 Well, the first day of the rotation was fine. I read a manual and then did some exercises on the computer. It was pretty easy, but I wasn't supposed to finish until today sometime. I'm familiar with the database software though, my old company used something similar for customer support and I worked on a manual for it. I don't know what I'm doing today, tomorrow I'm supposed to spend the day listening to a real sales person qualify leads. Apparently, it gets easier as you go along. This morning I have more reading and exercises to do, they're a bit dull, but I'm learning something.
Last night Steve and I went to the notary and signed the paperwork for the separation as to property. That's one more thing done! Then, we had some supper and vegged. It's hard to get motivated in the evenings.
Recycling nazis Yesterday we put out a box of recycling and a whole bunch of cardboard and the lazy buggers didn't take it! So much for trying to be good to the environment!

No comments: