Tuesday, July 31, 2001

The weekend, invitations and keyboard yoga
I ran out of time to write yesterday. I was so tired and busy that the day trudged by without a blog. I had a nice weekend, the folks brought in a wood box that they made and now the balcony looks much better. They also helped put up a new clothes line, so I'll be able to hang up some clothes! I love line drying. Besides that, we did chores and shopping and we went over to Bill's Sat.night for a visit. It was busy though, and I woke up on Monday really beat. Today I am doing sales and trying to come up with a new layout for the manuals.
The invitations went in to the printers Monday, I hear about the terrible layout job I did some time today. If everything goes well, I think that we should have them by August 7. If nothing goes well, there's still the idea about an ad in the Gazette...
Just as an aside, we went to Club Price on Sunday and let me tell you that compared to the Bay, things are wayyyyy cheaper, and don't look any different. I wish that we could register there......
Found these sites while my mind was wandering. Keyboard yoga and what looks like a lovely little place to take a 5 minute break.
Look ma, no banners!
Ok, I took advantage of the deal that they had going to get rid of the banners for $9.95. Yup, I'm a sucker....... but doesn't it look better? If you're like me, you didn't even notice when you glanced at the site.

No comments: