Friday, July 06, 2001

Friday!!
Thank goodness that the week is over! I need a nap! Met the gals last night for the bookclub and had a good time and a good discussion. Speaking of good discussions, had one with the other tech writer here and we might have things worked out. She's still not the laid back person I've ever met, but now I know that I can campaign to rid the manuals of justified text. My sales rotation finally starts next Monday, which is a drag because we have manuals to get out for July 12, I guess that it would never truly be a good time.
I'm looking forward to relaxing a bit on the weekend and getting some stuff done. The invitations have to be finished because people are starting to complain and of course we still have a gazillion boxes everywhere and have to decide if we're going to start the walls ourselves or what. I think I will also have another golf nap on Sunday.

No comments: