Monday, July 16, 2001

Monday morning
Ugh, I'm tired! Went out Saturday night to Kyong's going away party, he's leaving to study Veterinary medicine in Australia. We were there until the wee hours and then I woke up very early and couldn't go back to sleep. I got some herbs at the market and planted them out on the deck this weekend. I also got a nice plant for the bathroom. In addition, some cleaning was accomplished, but I don't really feel like I got a lot done. I start my first real week of making calls and such. The majority of my real work was supposed to be done by now, but things got put off. Still, that's not my fault and if I have to be on the phone here all day, there's not much that I can do about the manuals.
On the bright side, the traffic was barely noticeable this morning. I'm looking forward to two weeks of easy commuting. It would be nice to have a few days off though, I haven't touched the invitations yet and time's a wasting!

No comments: