Thursday, July 05, 2001

Sunny Thursday!
Well, Steve's dad and brother headed out ok this morning, I hope that they don't hit too much traffic. Last night we put together the diningroom table and four of the chairs and gave it a test run for dinner. We have to organize a few of the rooms tonight and try to get the livingroom in decent shape. I wish that it were Friday. I'm getting really cheezed at the other writer, yesterday I was really pissed off. I can't figure out what her problem is, she's been defensive and unfriendly to me since I got here really. I think that since I left Eicon, it has been my destiny to work with the disgruntled and cheerless.This will have to be straightened out, but I have no idea how. I guess it's time to talk to HR and find out what's happening. Perhaps I have been sent out like the littlest hobo to make peoples' lives better.......woof!
Oh well, it's a nice day, cool, but I don't mind that at all.

No comments: