Friday, July 27, 2001

Friday!
Yay! It's Friday again and we're ready to roll! The phones are dead today, so I'm sending emails to old leads and hoping that they email back so I can close their files or sell them something. I was surprised how many people actually return my emails, I never would. Half the office is working from home today too, taking advantage of the beautiful, non-sticky day! I saw a nice pair of shoes last night, but they didn't have my size. I think that I will try another store and see if I can find them. I also need sandals, mine have had it. This is not the time of year to find nice sandals though. They're all on sale, but most of them are ugly.

Caroline, I know what you mean about the elevation problems. I have experienced the same problem with my mom's recipes here in Montreal. True, there's probably only a few inches of difference, but it really throws the off the classics that we so carefully try to duplicate ;-)

Back to The Bay
Steve and I went back to the downtown Bay and zapped a few more things for the registry. We hope that it will give people an idea of what we'd like. That store has really had it, it was slim pickins. We were looking for a medium-sized pot that was less than $100-forget it! A word to the wise - don't buy anything there unless you can't find it cheaper anywhere else! We were also looking for things like a couple of platters in bright colours, a nice salad bowl set, nice sheets, once again, nuthin'. We're going to another Bay this weekend and see if it's just the one downtown that sucks. The only thing that I care about is the mixer :-)

Heather is in town and is coming to visit with Maggie tonight, should be fun!

No comments: