Monday, July 23, 2001

Is it Monday already?
Oh dear but I'm tired this morning! Had a lot of activity this weekend. The folks came on Saturday and hung out, had lunch and relaxed and left. They brought in my flowerbox (now on the front balcony), and 5 tomato plants that look very happy in the back. Saturday night we relaxed a bit, that was nice. Sunday I scrubbed the kitchen floor by hand because I was tired of all the ground-in dirt. Now it's easy to mop and the floor's nice and clean. Kathy came over at around 2 with Trevor and he's a cutie! He wandered around the back deck playing and then we went to the park and he played with us and two little kids and their grandmother. He was very friendly. Maggie and Andrew came by with the kids later and we visited for a while and had watermelon, and Dave came over to play with Steve. It was a busy, busy day. This morning I'm pooped!
Today, I'm on the sales phones as usual. I hope that I wake up a bit because I feel too dopey to talk to people.

No comments: