Wednesday, July 11, 2001

Voicemail heck
So far, I have barely listened to any real sales conversations, and none to pertain to the type of calls that I'll be making. Everyone seems to have left town and we're getting voicemail, voicemail, voicemail. I got in at 7:30 this morning, which is normal, but I had a lot of work to get done before the sales stuff started. I was here until 7pm last night trying to create 3 new installation guides based on one. Blech! I'm a little tired, but I'm not bored!
Stupid Westmount Well, not really. Last summer, I got three parking tickets from Westmount when I thought that I was supposed to be in a legal spot. Westmount has these 4 hour rules, but they're only posted on signs when you enter the city, so if you don't know about them, like me, you follow the normal parking signs posted on the street and then get nailed with a ticket. I parked in Westmount for two weeks before I got my first ticket. Thinking that the meter maid was loopy, I contested the ticket, and then the two others that came after that over the course of two weeks until someone finally told me what was happening and I stopped driving to work. Last week I received three notices of judgement. Since I hadn't been notified of any court dates, I called and found out that they had sent the court date stuff to me at the end of May to my new address. I got my new driver's license in May and had changed my address on the license after explaining to the nice lady behind the counter that I was only moving June 24. Someone at my new address returned the letters to Westmount. Instead of trying to call or something, they had my court dates without me. Now I have to go in and file an Application for revocation of judgement. What a pain!

No comments: