Friday, July 20, 2001

Friday!
Wheeee! Yippee! For the first time in a couple of weeks I think that I finally have no killer deadlines and will be able to have a normal day at work with the sales department. I may sell something today, you never know...
I need to do some cleaning up tonight for my folks coming tomorrow. Not much, because frankly, the place is a mess no matter what I do, but just move a couple of things out of the way and mop a bit. The weather is continuing to be absolutely beautiful, if a little hot today. We picked up the lease last night from our friend Dave. We are now armed against the baliffs in case they decide to come and try to take away our stuff.
I think that I will go to Ikea at lunch today and look for a watering can, I remembering them having some nice ones.

No comments: