Friday, April 05, 2002

Friday-wheeeee!
The week flew by despite the fact that I had very little work and had to keep making up stuff to do. I've finally made an appointment to have my hair cut tomorrow. It's a new place, I want a different look than what my regular guy always gives me. I'd like something that I can live with when it's curly, because lately that's all I've been doing. I can't be bothered to straighten my hair unless I'm going somewhere fancy. This means that I will be paying more money than I normally would, but if the hairdresser comes up with a good cut, then it will be worth it.
Bill keeps trying to make me jealous of her new apartment. Apparently it's bigger than Maggie's house and just as oakafied. Unfortuanately, there are two things about it which would insure that I would never live there:
  • it's right downtown
  • there's no parking

    Sorry Bill, I'm sure it's beautiful and completely stunning, but I covet my park across the street and my peace and quiet (not to mention the good schools) :-)

  • No comments: