Friday, April 19, 2002

Getting on a train
Leaving early today to take the 3:40 train to Toronto. I still haven't decided what I'm wearing, I put a few things in the mutual suitcase, but there's always the fear of being unprepared. We found out that we're going to see a play Sat. night. That will be fun, I haven't been to any theatre in ages, but I'm hoping that pants and a sweater will be fine because the idea of packing a skirt and all the fixings sounds like a lot of work. We're going to see Tom Stoppard's Indian Ink. I have no idea what it's about (I'm guessing India), but I'm sure that it will be good, it is Tom Stoppard.
Stopped by the Roots outlet yesterday and bought a t-shirt that was on sale by reason of spelling error. It's an olympic t-shirt with the words, "Olympic sking 2002" printed on it. Oops! It's a very nice t-shirt, and it's a good way to catch people who are staring at my chest.
The boss is back and has brought work from New York. This means that not only am I leaving early, I actually have something interesting to do until I leave, hurrah!

No comments: