Thursday, April 04, 2002

Pick me up in the ball room when you're finished
It's a partly-sunny day here, but cold. We had a brief snow squall just now which made me wonder if my decision to stop wearing boots was wise, but the sun is back and I'm feeling much better. Today is payday! I get to go to Walmart and buy a can of coffee at lunch, perhaps browse the rest of the store for useless stuff. There's always something there that I pick up for no reason, damn super stores! Bill went into the Ikea looking for a dresser and came out with coloured straws, we just can't resist the brights colours and low prices. I want to go to Ikea, but I'm afraid to go alone. If I go with Steve, there's a small chance that I will restrain myself. Must buy flurgen wudens!
Watched Greg the Bunny last night. It's like the Muppet Show for adults. The show mixes actors with puppets and is pretty funny. Greg may be cute and fuzzy, but he's got some 'tude.

No comments: