Tuesday, April 09, 2002

Silly lethargy girl....
Last night I went home, picked up the movie that we rented and returned it and did some groceries. After being so tired that I could barely move all day, I dragged the groceries upstairs, put everything away, made supper, washed the dishes and made a bean salad and muffins for lunches. Yes, I'm not so smart. When I finally sat down, I really couldn't get up again. Steve had to drag me off the couch and lug me to bed while my muscles and brain said, "nope, not moving". I don't know why I bothered sitting down, there wasn't anything on the tv last night. I tried a new muffin recipe that came out very well and really isn't too bad for you. They have buttermilk in them which meant that I bought a litre of the stuff and used about a cup and a half. I'm trying to figure out what to do with the rest. Any ideas?
So I know that somebody else in the Ring has news, big news. You know who you are (ED), spill it!

No comments: