Wednesday, May 08, 2002

Am I ALIVE? Hmm...
Well, I almost never post, so I'm sure I haven't been missed, but here I am in all my glory.

In a nutshell, I'm still locked out of my job, which is much less awful now that the weather's good, but I still have no money to pay my brand-new mortgage. I am going to a dinner tonight put on by the English radio producers to feed their locked-out friends and colleagues. This whole thing has been very hard for them too. It should be fun, and I know the food will be good. I'm bringing my whole family with me. Meet the Freeloaders!!!

In case anyone's interested, I'll be singing with my choir in a concert this Saturday at Wesley United church in NDG. Admission is a good-will offering or non-perishable food, so come on down! It's actually gonna be good, I think. After the concert part (45 min.) there's a coffehouse with a jazz trio with food and drinks (non-alcoholic - BOO!). Come out and support the NDG food bank and your little songbird blogmate. Betcha didn't know I could sing, eh? Any way, it starts at 7:30. Hope to see you there!

No comments: