Monday, May 13, 2002

Happy Mother's Day
To all of you moms out there, hope you had a good day yesterday!
Saturday, Steve and I put another coat of paint on the livingroom and Steve did the trim so there is nary a spot of pink left in the room. Saturday night we went over to Rhett and Debbie's for a BBQ get together. Everyone seems to be fine and we got to see Bill's new glasses and laugh at her trying to walk through a room with them on.
Sunday we drove out to the townies, visited with the folks, changed my tires and BBQ'd again. We gave my mom a Chinese tea set and some green tea. We got home yesterday and I was beat and this morning came too quickly.
I went to two places on Friday to get tea. The first place was a tea merchant in Westmount. I am definitely going back there, they had all kinds of tea. You could buy it in prepared metal containers or the lady at the store would scoop it out into bags from these really huge tins. She was very helpful. The tea's pretty expensive, but you can buy very small amounts. The second place I went to was the healthfood store across the street where I get the English Toffee tea that I have raved about. In addition to tea, I found this stuff called Badger Sleep Balm. I'm not an awful sleeper, but I do tend to wake up in the middle of the night. Since Friday night, I haven't woken up in the middle of the night and have fallen asleep very quickly. I like it!

No comments: