Thursday, May 09, 2002

Whew!
Well, that's done! Finally finished the NY work at 5:30 yesterday, went home, ate watched a little tv and went to bed by 9. Woke up early to get the car to the garage for 7am, I'm still tired, and I think I'm getting a chest cold. Oh well, I feel better than yesterday afternoon!
Apparently we aren't helping NY again until the end of June when we get to go down there for two weeks and rewrite everything. I'm hoping to visit Kuan and finally see her house while I'm down there. If you're reading this Kuan, I know I haven't told you about this, I'm waiting for confirmation, which should happen probably the day we go down.....
I got my Cuban boxset! It's a 3 volume compilation of Chano Pozo, one of the best conga drummers ever. It's a truly marvelous thing.

No comments: