Friday, May 31, 2002

Friday! (Whoop whoop! )
Despite my mouthful of pain yesterday, I managed to finally get out to the digital camera place I've been meaning to visit all week. I called them last week and they had the best deal on the camera that I want. It's a tiny place that only sells one brand and is really an office supply business. They didn't have the camera (drag), but they are getting one next week. I have dibs, nobody's allowed to buy it but me. Don't even think about it! He offered me a good deal on the next model up, but it's too pricey. If anyone's looking for a really nice $1000 camera for $850, let me know!
This weekend will hopefully be an organizing weekend with maybe a tiny bit of gardening. Of course I will be obsessing about the camera until get it......

No comments: