Tuesday, May 28, 2002

Taste test
I bought some of those new Bacardi rum drinks at the SAQ this weekend. I thought they might taste like the Smirnoff ice. Well, they do, they're just lemonade-flavoured rum. They're not bad, but you can definitely taste the rum. They'd probably be yummy mixed with coke.

Toothless Mcgee
I'm heading over to Walmart again at lunch. I need painkillers for a massive toothache that started yesterday and woke me up last night. Too bad I don't have dental. The true pain is that it's a tooth that was root canelled and therefore, shouldn't hurt at all. My dentist thinks that it's a cracked root and if I want that fixed, it means a bridge. I don't have the money for a bridge, so that only leaves pulling it out and leaving a gap on the side of my mouth. It doesn't hurt all the time, it just decides to flare up for a few days every few months. I've been trying to ignore it until fixing it becomes an affordable option, but this time it's way more painful than before. I may have to get the dentist to extract it and live with a toothless look for a while.

No comments: