Thursday, May 16, 2002

One small step...
I went and worked out last night, I'm depending on my sense of guilt to keep it going until I actually enjoy it. Any guilt that you can contribute would be greatly appreciated....... :-)
Another grey, May day, I'm getting a little tired of this. My office doesn't have a window, but I can see a window across the hall, so it's not so bad. Some people have inside offices that have no natural light. To compensate, they have these giant lights on one wall that I think are supposed to simulate sunshine. I'm not sure if I could work in a room without any natural light, seems a bit cruel, but on a day like today, maybe simulated sunshine is better than none at all. I added a link to a Monsters page (from tbit) that I think is wonderful. I'm hoping that she'll come out with a book. At least you can buy prints. Check out the link on the left somewhere.

No comments: