Wednesday, July 01, 2009

and how was your Canada Day?

Happy C-Day! It was a gorgeous day, but I didn't get to enjoy any of it.
Today was a toy and clothes organizing day. While the kids were in Ottawa I went through and tried to sort through all that stuff and bring some over to my place. The clothes went pretty well, but the toys just overwhelmed me. I couldn't find half the stuff I was looking for (presumably it's down in the basement), so I ended up bringing a small amount of stuff here, but it barely looks like I made a dent. I guess more will migrate over, but when you can't find all the pieces for a toy, there's no point. I see a large dumpster in my future......
On the bright side, at least I wasn't moving today.
We are having a big thunderstorm here and it sounds fantastic and the wind's blowing and the lightening....I live for evenings like this.

No comments: