Friday, July 03, 2009

Went to Ikea, Naomi was very good despite all the people, although she has started running off which has got to stop. Going there any time around moving day or beginning of term is just stupid.
We got a step stool, some cheap folding chairs, a tea set that Nomi talked me into, some curtains, and night lights. On the way home, the girl fell asleep in the car. We got home, ate, played, and then it was off to pick up recycling boxes, then Ben. We are now sitting at Steve's place while Ben does his ABA. I'm thinking spaghetti for supper. We didn't get to everything on our list, but we didn't do too badly.
Fika was enjoyed by all apparently.
Work will get done on the weekend. My folks are getting a lift in, looking at my new place and driving the truck home. They are also bringing in a few things that I had stored.
Can't wait to get home and get the kids settled so I can rest - another long day.
I did a 15 books that stick with you meme on FB. These are mine, what are yours?
Catcher in the Rye
The Great Gatsby
Goodnight Moon
A Prayer for Owen Meany
Chicago Manual of Style
Moosewood Cookbook
Short Stories of John Cheever
Ulysses
A Wrinkle in Time
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Pride and Prejudice
Midnight's Children
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep
The Death and Life of Great American Cities
Eat, Pray, Love
One Hundred Years of Solitude
Yeah, it's 16....and of course later I started thinking about all the other good ones I missed.....

No comments: