Friday, July 03, 2009

Friday...

All in all, I can't complain about my kids first night. Ben only fell out of bed twice (must remember to put cushions on the floor tonight), and Naomi slept straight through. We woke up to light rain and a cool breeze and they climbed into my bed and we chatted, Ben mostly about Star Wars (while holding the dvd), Naomi mostly about a birthday party (while clutching 15 gazillion things). Then we got up and got ready and ate and despite some last minute panic about not finding rubber duck (under her bed), we managed to get Ben to camp. Naomi is staying home today because I haven't been able to get the smaller creatures, although I'm sure they're dead, out of her hair. Time to find an even smaller comb. She did let me blow dry her hair this morning so it looks very fluffy.
Naomi is just finishing second breakfast and then we are off for a day of errands which hopefully will result in chairs, lighting, and curtains, and a smaller comb..... I am so looking forward to Ikea with a 3-year-old.....

No comments: